Mike Bagwell sits down with American Country Music singer/songwriter Rockie Lynne, whose hit song, "Lipstick" skyrocketed on the County Music charts. Rockie is also a public speaker, a US Army Paratrooper veteran, a strong supporter of the US Military, Founder of the Charitable organization “Tribute to the Troops”, host of the nationally televised home renovation program “Operation Build”, and he will be debuting songs from his new album at the Kickoff of the Denver/Lake Norman Rotary’s Music in the Park summer series on Saturday, May 21, 2022.
In this episode, Rockie shares some very moving and personal stories about his life, his military career, his music career, and his strong passion for supporting his family and the US military.
Thanks Lake Norman Music School for letting us use your facilities to record this episode!
Information regarding Rockie Lynne:
Information regarding one of the Sponsors of this episode: Denver/Lake Norman Rotary Club
Information regarding the Sponsor of this episode: 760 Docks
Information regarding our Podcast Hosts:
Mike Bagwell with Enders Insurance can be reached:
· via email MBagwell@EndersInsurance.com
· on his cell (704) 489-3650
· Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MikeBagwellEndersInsuranceAdvisor
· on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/mikebagwellriskmanager/
Hanna Schoenrock, the owner of WriteWell Services, can be reached:
· via email firstname.lastname@example.org
· on her cell (704) 956-6523
· on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/WriteWellServices
· on LinkedIn